We are currently working with one of our clients, that is requiring the services of a HSE Advisor to their team. You will be rewarded with competitive industry rates on a desirable Monday - Friday roster.
What is the role?
What do I need to qualify?
- Provide leadership, coach, influence, guide, mentor and train organisational front-line management in effective risk management strategies necessary to fulfill their legislative responsibilities and control risks as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP)
- Lead, facilitate incident investigations and proficiently use a range of HSE relevant technical tools and models to assist all stakeholders in risk treatment
- Facilitate risk assessments, coach and increase front line management knowledge of contemporary OHS risk management strategies
- Lead proactive workplace assessment and assist front line management in identification of critical risks profile and development of custom risk control measures
- Provide visible field safety leadership to front line management and demonstrate compliance to Clients' safety values
- Develop and deliver training packages as required, as well as a range of HSE technical, behavioural and leadership interventions
- Assist Snr HSE Advisor in implementing HSE strategies and initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders,
- Promote Clients' HSE values and represent the company values and interest at all customer interfaces
- Assist implementation of HSE Management Systems across Clients' company, as required
- Display strong leadership traits, demonstrate continuous drive to influence positive changes in safety culture
- Ensure HSE Management systems and processes are accurate, relevant and in line with best practices
- Must have the flexibility to fly to site at short notice
- The incumbent will support Tom Price/Karratha/Port Hedland and will require to drive distances.
- Leased vehicles are available
- Will require to spend time on site for up to 5 days on a scheduled (not rostered) basis.
- Will need to be Rio Tinto inducted
- ICAM investigation technique desirable
- Able to effectively prioritise to meet timelines
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch. Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.