Executive Meeting Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
HardyGroup International (View other jobs from this organisation)
Executive Meeting Coordinator
Part Time role
HGI aims to provide value for clients through delivering innovative and collaborative solutions in executive search and recruitment, and leadership and learning.
By valuing our people and building a world class team, we have the capabilities to help our clients attract, recruit, develop and retain the best people and through authenticity and communicating clear brand differentiation we foster strong consumer engagement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Executive Meeting coordinator will provide administrative services, scheduling and co-ordination of HGI’s Learning Set Program (Sets) and membership services. Reporting to the Team Leader – Sets Administration, the position is accountable for the delivery of high quality Learning Set meetings. As a member of a close knit team, you provide flexible support within your team and across the broader HGI team.
- Schedule and co-ordinate Executive meetings within Annual Program timelines
- Identify meeting and event venues and negotiate to leverage corporate and member value
- Coordinate travel and accommodation
- Accurately maintain Member CRM and business platform database (TRIS) for membership details, meeting scheduling and attendance tracking.
- Contribute to team meetings and strategic planning for the business unit and the broader HGI team; and, take and distribute minutes of meetings, as required
- Contribute to ensuring the delivery of meetings within budget
- Initiate and participate in business and process improvement initiatives
- Provide administrative support to the Team
YOU WILL HAVE
Essential: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Desirable: A tertiary degree and / or relevant qualification(s) (or working towards) in administration and events management will be held in high regard
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in coordinating professional development/training programs and activities and facilitating meetings and events, preferably in a membership based and/or health-care organisation
- Ability to work to deadlines in detail and with accuracy, demonstrating well developed organisational skills and capacity to prioritise tasks
- Ability to exercise initiative and the highest level of tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated effective liaison skills with a range of people, including Members, EAs, potential members and staff at all levels. A professional and confident phone manner is required.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Part Time
Learning & Development
Recruitment - Agency
Training and Development