In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it built and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact.
Success looks like: Increased & ongoing engagement across all aspects of workers health & safety, including but not limited to scouting new venues for the cliff diving world series, ensuring the risk assessment & safety plans for Cape Fear are robust & mitigate risk.
Evaluate, develop & communicate risk assessments for Red Bull Events.
- Site inspections for events
- Coordinate with officials/authorities i.e. Australian Grand Prix
- Document risk assessment & safety plans
- Induct employee's & be the point of contact for any incidents
- KPI reporting for management and external partners
Education & Training
- Lead WHS inductions to Red bull
- All aspect of safety including processes, documentation & communication
- Presenting to departments, leadership teams & the Executives
- Continuous improvement via on-line training
- Development of message board / manuals / Tips & Tricks via Collaboration
Systems / Procedures / Documentation
- Continuous improvement in visibility on our intranet
- Development of meaningful reporting tools
- EVAC system / Safety Management plans
- Reporting including incident Reporting, investigations, actions & resolution
Interpretation & Advise on WHS regulation & associated guidelines
- Update the business on legislative changes/requirements
- Chain of Responsibility obligations/training/compliance & audits of RBAU & Red Bull partners.
- 5-7 years experience in WHS management role
- 1-2 years people leadership
- A proactive, autonomous, self starter
- Excellent Communicator (both spoken & written)
- Thrives on holding an audience, driving engagement & delivering outcomes
- Influencer of the people - can take staff on a journey & get their buy in.
- Situational awareness & the ability to evaluate risk, take the necessary steps to mitigate it, document, communicate & execute.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow through & deliver.
Red Bull gives wings to people and ideas.
For more information and understanding of the brand go to the link below www.redbull.com.au
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.