You’ll be a resourceful, passionate recruitment specialist with a ‚hunter‘ mentality and the ability to source and maintain an active pool of high quality candidates across a wide range of roles, from entry-level to senior manager. You’ll love the freedom of working in a stand-alone role and being the recognised „go to“ person for all things recruitment at Red Bull Australia.
As an expert member of our HR team you‘ll also actively own the recruitment space by managing key projects, partnering with stakeholders locally and internationally, as well as developing innovative sourcing strategies that capture and present the essence of Red Bull‘s values and culture – „Giving Wings to People & Ideas“.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to create detailed job briefs and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Expertise in selecting and deploying the right blend of sourcing channels.
- Supporting and coach hiring managers to deliver an effective recruitment process, including the design of strengths-based interviews & case studies.
- Ensuring that Red Bull delivers and maintains an excellent candidate experience.
- Pro-actively define and manage external talent pool.
- Manage our recruitment system (Taleo) to ensure data integrity.
- Champion and educates Hiring Managers on the use of the global and local recruitment processes and tools.
- Manage weekly internal intranet newsletter and blog.
- Supports the HR Business Partner in the management of our graduate and intern programs.
ADVICE & EXPERTISE
- Monitor candidates‘ working rights and manage any required visa sponsorship applications through our external partners.
- Coach managers on Red Bull‘s Compensation & Benefits philosophy.
- Manage the offer process via HR Onboard, including preparation of employment agreements.
- Manage background checking process with external partners
- Provide regular reporting and ad hoc insights for the Leadership team.
- Keep up-to-date on employment legislation.
- Own recruitment-related HR policies and ensure they’re maintained.
- Able to facilitate Red Bull’s Recruitment related training programs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary level qualification in HR, Business or Humanities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, managing high-volume of roles in a Sales & Marketing or FMCG environment.
- Passionate and experienced in targeting, sourcing and hiring the best people.
- An innate flair for building relationships across all levels, locally and globally.
- Team player who is co-operative, able to share information and knowledge to improve the HR function’s performance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Flexible and resilient in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
At Red Bull we live and work with purpose and passion. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global brand where you are encouraged to challenge the norms. Keen to get into the real detail of the role? If so, click through below for more details and to submit your application.
Fine print: Beverage experience is not essential (although desirable). All applicants must have unlimited Australian work rights. Recruitment agencies are asked to not contact us about this role.