$95,266 pa (Band 7) plus super * Temporary Full time - Maximum term until 30/09/2019
Reporting to the Manager Customer Service, the Coordinator, Customer Experience will play a vital role in the design and implementation of a Customer Experience Strategy for Hume City Council, as it undertakes a critical transition of technology, to tackle inefficient processes and drive a customer first agenda.
This exciting 6 month contract role will play a key leadership role in promoting a workplace culture that is focused on transforming the way we work, where the Customer is at the heart of all we do. About the role
In this role, you will provide strategic thought leadership and tactical advice on a range of customer facing projects and support stakeholders in process and system improvement initiatives. Your proven experience in developing, implementing and evaluating customer experience strategies along with your outstanding communication skills, will see you succeed. You will thrive in a fast paced, busy environment with the opportunity to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Assisting in the development of a Customer Experience Strategy and action plan that builds organisational capability.
- Demonstrated capability utilising customer research and insights to define user personas and the ideal customer journey in a government environment
- Process mapping to define key internal and external pain points and the subsequent methods and metrics to measure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of a Customer Experience Strategy and action plan that builds organisational capability.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking end to end customer journey mapping in order to define customer pain points, eliminate inefficiencies and improve both customer and business outcomes.
- Demonstrated capability utilising customer research and insights to define user personas and the ideal customer journey in a government environment.
Hume City Council is a leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people. Hume City is one of Australia's fastest-growing communities and with more people choosing to call Hume home, we're expected to welcome more than 57,000 new residents to our City over the next decade. What We Offer
With our high level of employee engagement, Hume City Council offers a great working environment where you can develop your career. We offer flexible work arrangements and other benefits, such as study assistance and interest free loans for public transport. Our strong commitment to social justice and the environment provides opportunities for employees to participate in various programs.
For further information please view the attached position description or contact : Lisa Ippolito
on 9356 6103