We have an exciting opportunity to join the newly formed Enterprise Services team as a Learning Experience Program Manager within the People Services team in our Sydney Olympic Park office.
The Learning Experience Program Manager will be responsible for deploying and driving core capability offerings across Australia and New Zealand, whilst ensuring the core offerings are executed with excellence by managing and co-ordinating learners, facilitators, third parties, resources, communication, systems and measurement. The role will also maintain, curate and update the core offerings as needed to ensure continuous improvement (in consultation with the offering owner).
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the program/project planner
- Manage costs via a budget planner and process program related costs
- Organise venues, logistics, surveys, webinars , materials, etc. related to core capability offerings
- Manage the Success Factors Learning pages, content and data related to core capability offerings
- Liaise with external suppliers including venues, Essential Experiences, Human Synergistics, etc
- Liaise with participants and leaders pre, during and post program to ensure learning is impactful
- Select, schedule and brief facilitators and coaches
- Ensure content within the core capability offering is current/up-to-date
- Evaluate core capability offering impact using data from Success Factors learning and other to improve offering
- Liaise with facilitators and coaches to effectively deploy and drive the eco-system of learning solutions or core capabilities
- Provide feedback and coaching to facilitators and coaches during leadership programs to build capability
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification (learning & development preferred)
- Project management and budget management skills
- Knowledge of Technology platforms (ie. Social platforms Yammer, SharePoint, websites, LMS)
- Experience with supporting capability (specifically, facilitation and coaching skills) in others
- Understanding of 70:20:10, Learning Eco-system, the capability framework
- Co-ordinating small and large events (10 – 140 pax).
- Project management and budget management skills ($100k+)
At Lion we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. One of the ways we do this is through LIONFlex which is our flexible working framework enabling agile and innovative teams that help deliver our business goals. Talk to us to understand how LIONFlex could work for you.
Our culture of personal achievement and wellbeing provides the opportunity for a fulfilling career. If you meet these skills and qualifications we look forward to receiving your application.