- Exciting new role partnering with CSIRO Global
- Assist with the human resources aspects of international mobility
- Manage a portfolio of short and long term international assignments
An exciting new role assisting in the human resources aspects of international mobility. You will serve as the point of contact for moves inbound to a number of regions and manage a portfolio of assignments including short and long term international assignments and local engagements.
As the main point of contact for the employee you will ensure a high quality experience that is compliant with country and CSIRO requirements. You will manage and coordinate day-to-day operations and relationships with external vendors e.g. tax specialists, visa advisory services etc.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the employee lifecycle as it relates to international assignments, placements and transfers
- Develop and improve programs & administration of the international mobility process to meet CSIRO’s business needs
- Run education seminars on Global HR Mobility procedures and practices
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operations and relationships with external vendors
Location: Black Mountain ACT or Clayton VIC
Salary: AU$95K to AU$103K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 18 month specified term
Job reference: 52453
To be successful you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as Human Resources and global mobility related experience
- Demonstrated experience working in global/international mobility in international placements and local engagements
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment, collaborate widely both internally and externally, and provide guidance to managers and staff
- Demonstrated experience in managing external vendors
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please upload one document only containing your CV/Resume and cover letter ensuring you provide enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
Applications close: 10.59pm AEDT, 7 December 2017