- Part-time role in regional NSW – approximately 25 - 26 hours per week
- Play a central role in the management and upkeep of CSIRO’s Myall Vale site
- Support the country’s top agricultural scientists – Australian Science, Australia’s Future!
The role of Administrative Staff in CSIRO is to provide administrative and management services to support the effective provision of research and development activities. This involves the development and implementation and/or administration of policies, systems and procedures that assist the Organisation and the Business Units to achieve their objectives and meet Government and regulatory responsibilities.
As the Site Support Officer with CSIRO Agriculture and Food, you will provide broad administrative support to one or more senior managers and contribute to the effective operation of the Myall Vale site.
Specifically you will:
- Provide support in relation to issues management.
- Coordinate material for reviews, reports, meetings, activities and events.
- Provide general administrative support for site, group and team activities.
- Ensure compliance in relation to records management and other site registers.
- Support site management: meeting arrangements and minutes, routine correspondence, diaries, travel.
- Coordinate HSE matters.
This is a part-time role offered at 0.7 FTE (approx. 25 - 26 hours per week).
Location: Myall Vale, New South Wales
Salary: AU $61k to AU $78k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Indefinite, part-time (51.45 hours per fortnight)
Job ref: 52741
To be considered you will have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships.
- The ability to solve routine problems and quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- Relevant administrative experience in a fast-paced and complex environment, including proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Autonomy, good judgement, high ethical standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please load your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you will also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications close: Thursday 14 December, 2017 (11:59pm AEDT)
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.