- Are you a highly motivated payroll or HR professional?
- Are you experienced in interpreting HR policy in a complex environment?
- Don't miss the opportunity to work with the HR Serivces Team at CSIRO!
HR Services is the first point of contact for CSIRO staff for general HR enquiries. Over time, a HR Services Officer may work within any of the 5 teams that comprise HR Services. The HR Services Advisor will initially be a member of the Salary and Entitlements Team. As a member of this large team you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of staff entitlements, including salaries, leave, allowances and superannuation.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Human Resource Services Advisor who will manage the administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle, from issue of employment contracts, onboarding of new starters, implementation of pay variations, administration of leave, allowances and other conditions of service and payroll using SAP and other systems.
Location: Black Mountain, Canberra, ACT
Salary: AU $45k to AU $59k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Indefinite (part-time/job share may be considered)
To be eligible for this position, you will need:
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver customer service and continual improvement in service delivery
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to relate at all levels to staff and external providers
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to interpret and communicate complex information in order to resolve customer enquiries
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines
To view the full position description and selection criteria for this role please click here: Position description
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Find out more here! Balance
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
How to Apply: Please apply for this position online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 53212. You will be required to upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.
Applications Close: 11:59 PM AEST, Sunday 14th of January 2018