- Domain expert for human capital analytics
- Build and lead the HR function's reporting & analytics capability
- Help influence change to people practices through data analysis
CSIRO Enterprise Services Human Resources team is seeking candidates with experience in people metrics, reporting and predictive analytics. You will support the Human Resources community to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to people practices.
Collaborating with other functions such as: Information Management and Technology; Data61, Finance; and Planning, Performance and Evaluation, you will establish a HR reporting and analytics framework for CSIRO and utilise technology and analytical tools to develop and analyse enterprise-wide people and cross functional data.
Serving as the domain expert for human capital analytics, you will be responsible for communicating findings to senior management via formal presentations and standard management reporting on a periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
Location: Negotiable with Black Mountain ACT preferred
Salary: AU $109K to AU $128K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Ref no: 55936
To be successful you must meet the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as Human Resources or another relevant field and/or reporting and analytics experience
- Substantial experience in the preparation and analysis of data in a variety of contexts using software packages such as SAP, Spinifex and Excel (advanced level).
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and research skills, with the ability to provide innovative thinking in problem solving and implementing improved work practices.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate, influence, liaise and consult with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effective management and leadership skills within a complex organisation.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: To apply for this position please include with your CV/Resume a statement addressing the essential criteria, and any other information that is relevant to the position. Please upload these as one document.
Applications Close: Wednesday 14 March, 2018 (11:50pm AEDT)