- Utilise your recruitment agency expertise in an in-house role
- Make a difference to CSIRO’s sourcing and selection approaches
- Excellent flexibility and work life balance
Recruitment Consultants within the CSIRO Recruitment Team advise and assist scientists, engineers and managers before and during the recruitment process. As trusted advisers, Consultants provide advice on sourcing applicants nationally and internationally, draft and place advertisements, monitor the responses, assist with interviews, and assist with records management and reporting. They provide advice and training to the Selection Panel on effective selection to improve hiring decisions, including behavioural-based interviewing, abilities testing, personality assessment and work sample tests. Recruitment Consultants do everything necessary to ensure a quality hire.
This is an excellent opportunity, ideally for someone with recruitment agency experience who is wanting to make the shift to in-house recruitment. CSIRO offers a range of benefits including free parking, on-site childcare, flexible work practices and a relaxed and friendly environment.
Location: North Ryde
Salary: $81k to $91K plus up to 15% super
Term: 12 months
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience, ideally recruitment agency experience.
- A history of building effective working relationships across all levels and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience solving recruitment problems effectively and innovatively, including having attracted appointable applicants for hard to fill roles.
- Ability to contribute to innovation that aligns to CSIRO’s 2020 strategy by adopting innovative recruitment practices.
- A keenness to be an agent of change to improve CSIRO’s competitiveness in acquiring talent by dispelling myths, driving down time to hire and educating managers on recruitment best practice.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
Please read the Position Description before applying on line.
Closing date: This role will remain open unti filled however applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.