- Build strong relationships to ensure the provision of exceptionally high quality HR services
- Investigate and solve complex ‘people issues’
- Build your skills with the support of CSIRO’s professional HR community
As a Graduate Human Resources Advisor (HRA) with CSIRO, you will work with senior leaders and line managers on the creation and facilitation of a wide range of people strategies and the delivery of high quality advice, assistance and coaching.
With a strong focus on change management, in this role you will need to be flexible and maintain a strong focus on developing customer focused solutions to complex problems. As a recent HR graduate who is looking to gain a broad range of HR generalist experience, you will thrive in this complex and changing environment, and will have a number of opportunities for growth in the future.
You will conduct research to support key initiatives in particular HR areas such as:
- Performance management
- Organisational design and culture.
- Workforce planning
- Talent management and succession planning.
- Leadership and team development.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales (preferred)
Salary: AU $62k to AU $79k per annum, plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 2 year term
Job ref: 58757
As a minimum requirement, you will hold a recent tertiary qualification in HR or a related discipline. You will also have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a history of professional behaviours.
• Knowledge in a range of HR areas gained through tertiary qualifications and/or work experience.
• Strong relationship skills and the demonstrated ability to understand stakeholders’ priorities and adapt interactions to provide effective advice and support.
• The ability to quickly acquire the skills and knowledge to interpret and provide consistent and clear policy advice.
• Great team skills and the ability to investigate and solve complex problems.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce - CSIRO
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please load one document containing your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you will also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications close: Thursday 18 October, 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.