- Initiate new ideas and solutions to support continuous improvement
- Help link HR goals to Data61’s strategic direction and scientific outcomes
- Make a difference at CSIRO, Australian Science, Australia’s Future!
As a Human Resources Advisor (HRA) with CSIRO, you will be a key member of a team of HR business partners working with senior executives, scientists and line managers across the Data61 Business Unit. You will provide a high standard of HR operational service delivery assisting other HR staff in providing advice and support to line managers and staff on a range of HR activities, organisational development and employee related issues.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide support in the delivery of a range of human resource strategies and high quality advice, assistance, coaching and mentoring to all staff. Specifically you will work closely with line managers and the other team members on the implementation of HR initiatives including:
- Performance Management including the provision of advice.
- Change Management initiatives.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Learning and Development.
- Policy/EA interpretation.
- Recruitment and appointment.
- Talent Management and succession planning.
- Workforce Planning and Deployment.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Salary: AU $82k to AU $93k per annum, plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Job ref: 58766
As a minimum requirement, you will hold tertiary qualifications in human resources management and/or have equivalent sound generalist experience in human resources management. You will also have:
• Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and a history of professional behaviours.
• The ability to readily adapt to changing circumstances, solve complex problems and work well in a team.
• Knowledge and operational experience in a range of HR issues.
• A customer focus in delivering services.
• The ability to achieve work objectives, to meet tight timeframes and to juggle priorities.
• The ability to contribute to the development and implementation of strategic HR initiatives that are driven by business needs
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce - CSIRO
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please load one document containing your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you will also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications close: Thursday 18 October, 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.