- Are you highly motivated with experience in designing and delivering technology-enabled learning?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
- Progress your L&D career in this exciting opportunity at CSIRO
CSIRO L&D team supports a suite of face to face and technology-enabled programs and initiatives designed to build awareness and skills both individually and at the team and organisation levels. We are currently transitioning to a more technology-enabled learning environment.
As a Learning & Development Associate Consultant, you will project manage and contribute to programs and initiatives, providing an exceptional learning experience for CSIRO employees, teams and leaders. Working in a fast paced, complex and ambiguous environment, the Associate Consultant will be involved in designing and implementing learning experiences to meet organisational objectives. The role will require effective customer engagement, both face-to-face and virtual, a consideration of change management and marketing principles, as well the ability to creatively and agilely design, deploy, and evaluate technology-enabled learning solutions through online platforms.
Your duties will include:
- Consult with learners and their managers to anticipate needs, ensure the relevance of learning interventions, contribute to achievement of team objectives, take personal responsibility for client satisfaction, and address challenges promptly and in a constructive manner.
- Collaborate on the design, content development and technology-enabled delivery of learning initiatives including engaging with our internal customers and external partners to understand development needs and influencing and delivering outcomes, taking into account key organisational priorities, sector best practice, and emerging trends.
- Collaborate on strategic stream outcomes, including program design, delivery (including selection and deployment of best-fit technology platforms), planning, logistics, project, database management, and evaluation.
- Collaboratively design and deploy virtual programs and resources leveraging various fit-for-purpose technology platforms (e.g. LMS, JAM, Confluence etc.) in support of the best learner experience and outcomes in the CSIRO context.
- Program moderation and coordination (virtual classroom and face-to-face), including:
- Smooth operation of and access to technology (WebEx, LMS, Confluence, SharePoint, JAM etc.) including moderation and troubleshooting;
- Liaising with internal and external consultants, coordinating speakers (individuals and panels) and facilitators;
- Liaising with participants to promote and confirm programs and events;
- Designing and monitoring program evaluation.
Location: North Ryde NSW, Clayton VIC, Dutton Park QLD or Black Mountain ACT
Salary: $82,450 to $93,280 plus up to 15.4% Superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 24 months with possibility of extension
Ref no: 58934
To be considered you will have:
- Appropriate qualifications in Adult Learning, Psychology, Social Science, other relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in instructional design, facilitation, deployment and evaluation of learning experiences (blended, virtual and face-to-face) for a range of audiences in a professional setting.
- Experience using various technology to deploy scalable and effective learning solutions (for example, social learning platforms and webinars).
- Experience managing conflicting priorities and projects in fast-paced, often ambiguous settings with competing timeframes, stakeholder demands and audience requirements.
- Proven team player with a track record of collaboratively achieving work objectives and shared goals to provide high quality outcomes, seamless service and create a positive team culture.
- Willingness and ability to travel interstate
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria: Position Description
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
How to Apply: : Please load one document containing your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your experience as relevant to the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you may be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: Thursday 1 November, 2018