- Can you provide exceptional customer service?
- Use your administrative skills to support CSIRO Publishing!
- Join our independent science and technology publishing group
CSIRO Publishing is seeking an experienced Customer Service/Front Office Administrator. In this key role, you will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction by undertaking a range of administration tasks and liaising with clients.
Your duties will include
- Attracting potential customers and sales by answering phone calls and email enquiries.
- Processing customer orders and other transactions.
- Handling customer queries, including complaints, and providing appropriate solutions.
- Administration duties such as receiving and sorting daily mail, answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls and receiving visitors at the front desk.
Location: Melbourne (Clayton) VIC
Salary: AU$46k - AU$60k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Experience of working in a reception and/or customer service oriented environment, as well as the ability and willingness to undertake a range of administrative tasks.
- A history of providing exceptional customer service to multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good phone manner and good written skills.
- Good organisational skills including the ability to identify priorities, respond to enquiries and multitask in a professional manner.
- Sound keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- To be able to show discretion and tact when interacting with external and internal clients.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close Sunday 11th November 2018