- Are you passionate about creating a positive impact within CSIRO?
- Are you looking for an exciting and challenging Organisational Development opportunity?
- Join our supportive Learning and Development team!
CSIRO's Learning & Development is currently seeking a highly motivated team player to join the team as an Organisational Development Advisor. In this diverse role, you will work in partnership with our Learning & Development consultants to help build CSIRO staff capability across a range of strategic areas.
Your duties will include
- Engaging with line managers and participants to understand learning needs and responding to learning and development enquiries.
- Contributing to the schedule of CSIRO learning programs including engaging external partners and ensuring timing of programs maximises participation.
- Supporting program quality through monitoring program evaluations and ensuring effectiveness and identifying efficiencies including monitoring costs of program delivery and other indicators of program effectiveness.
- Liaising with internal and external consultants, securing facilitators, speakers and / or panels at events.
- Providing virtual classroom support and troubleshooting when problems arise.
Location: Negotiable - Canberra (Black Mountain) ACT or Melbourne (Clayton) VIC
Salary: AU$82k - AU$93k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term until 30th June 2019
To be successful you will need
- A diploma/bachelor's degree, in a relevant discipline such as Adult Learning or Administrative Services, or relevant experience managing a dynamic, fast-paced office and providing high level administrative support.
- Experience in understanding and proactively solving problems including offering considered solutions and advice to provide a positive learning experience.
- Proficiency in using a number of software packages including Microsoft Office and Learning Management Systems coupled with the initiative to explore new technologies and their potential applications to other fields.
- Experience performing a variety of project management and complex administration tasks, organising and scheduling large scale events, with multiple components and stakeholders in a fast paced setting with competing priorities.
- To be able to work effectively in a team, contributing positively to the team environment and cooperating with colleagues to achieve shared outcomes to provide a seamless service.
- The ability to coach or mentor peers and colleagues to learn new skills or ways of working.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close: 28th November 2018