- Can you design and implement technology-enabled Learning & Development programs?
- Use your skills to contribute to an exceptional learning experience for CSIRO staff
- Join our supportive Learning & Development team!
CSIRO Learning and Development (L&D) is seeking for an experienced Digital Learning & Development Associate Consultant to join the team.
In this diverse role, you will design, scope and implement initiatives to provide an exceptional learning experience for CSIRO staff. Your ability to effectively engage with customers, both face-to-face and virtually, whilst using your skills to creatively and agilely design, deploy and evaluate technology-enabled learning solutions through online platforms will be critical to your success in this role.
Your duties will include
- Collaborating across the L&D team and the broader organisation to develop high quality, practical, integrated and enduring learning solutions.
- Developing effective relationships with internal stakeholders and panel of external vendors.
- Leading or contributing to the project management of the design, development, delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Designing and deploying virtual programs and resources leveraging various fit-for-purpose technology platforms.
- Using eLearn development and digital media tools to prepare new and edit existing content supplied by subject matter experts and external consultants.
- Facilitating virtual and face to face programs and initiatives.
Location: Negotiable – Brisbane (Dutton Park) QLD, Sydney (North Ryde) NSW, Melbourne (Clayton) VIC or Canberra (Black Mountain) ACT
Salary: AU$82k - AU$93k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term until 1st December 2020
To be successful you will need
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, such as Adult Learning, Psychology, Social Science, Digital Media, a Certificate IV in Training, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in instructional design and the facilitation, deployment and evaluation of learning experiences for a range of professional audiences.
- To be able to use various technologies to deploy scalable and effective learning solutions (for example social learning platforms and webinars).
- Proven experience managing conflicting priorities and projects in fast-paced, often ambiguous settings with competing time, stakeholder demands and audience requirements.
- Proficiency with multiple software packages and online collaboration and / or social learning platforms (coupled with the initiative to explore new technologies and their applications to other fields.
- Willingness and ability to travel interstate.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close: 11th Dec 2018