- Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
- Be a key part of the Finance services model
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Administrative Services team within CSIRO in the role of Service Claim Officer.
As the successful applicant, you will utilise your strong customer service skills and your eye for detail to process service claims and invoice payments, along with providing basic procurement policy and payment processing advice. You will also assist with vendor management and reporting and reconciliation tasks.
Your duties will include
- Delivering customer service and timely processing of service requests.
- Meeting set standards for service claim processing including:
- On time, accurate processing of service claims.
- Adherence to delegation levels, Enterprise policy and local procedures.
- Providing professional basic advice on procurement policy and application, payment processing and alternatives.
- Under controlled limits, assisting the creation of new vendors and overall vendor maintenance.
Salary: AU$45k - AU$59k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified Term of 12 months
To be successful you will need
- Demonstrated ability and experience to deliver customer service and continual improvement in service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability and competence to process service requests, service claims and invoice payment, and input accurate information in an efficient manner into SAP and meet set standards.
- The ability to show initiative and work effectively in a team, positively contributing to the team environment.
- The ability and willingness to contribute to improved solutions in work situations, trying creative ways to deal with routine problems and opportunities.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
14th Dec 2018