- Are you an experienced Business Support Analyst?
- Do you have experience with SAP systems?
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier science and technology research organisation!
The Business Support Analyst will be responsible for end-to-end coordination and management of agreed system changes for SAP HR and Success Factors Recruitment/Onboarding. Including requirement gathering and definition, testing and providing support to HR Services in the development of appropriate organisation change management and communication activities.
The Analyst will understand the technical capabilities of CSIRO’s SAP platforms and apply these capabilities to solve human resource related business improvement opportunities and problems.
Your duties will include
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for the application of modern business system solutions particularly related to human resource processes.
- Work collaboratively with the broader HR Community, the SAP Services team and business stakeholders to conceive and deliver solutions that may encompass components from different enterprise applications, but with a primary focus on SAP systems.
- Communicate and work closely with other HR Services team members, internal, and external stakeholders to develop, test, implement, promote and support end-to-end solution development.
- Contribute positively to stimulating and promoting a collaborative team approach, and develop sound working relationships with SAP Services team members and internal business representatives.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Salary: $82k - $93k plus up to 15.4% Superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 6 months
To be successful you will need
Under CSIRO policy only those who meet all selection criteria can be appointed.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting SAP systems and/or a business support role in a SAP environment
- Experience in collaborating with HR business stakeholders to develop effective system solutions to business problems.
- Ability to achieve business outcomes at the individual level and to work collaboratively across teams to identify continuous improvements and influence outcomes
- Effective communication skills including experience in producing well-structured, comprehensive and clear documentation.
- Demonstrated experience across a broad range of SAP systems.
- Strong understanding of business operations, processes and information requirements.
For more information please view the Position Description.
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Monday, 11th February, 2019.