- Utilise your Payroll and Administration Skills
- Work in a Highly Collaborative Team!
- Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
In CSIRO, Human Resource (HR) Services is the first point of contact for CSIRO staff who have general HR enquiries. HR Services manage the administrative aspects of the employee lifecycle, from issue of employment contracts, onboarding of new starters, implementation of pay variations, administration of leave, allowances and other conditions of service and payroll using SAP and other systems.
The Human Resource Services Officer Payroll - Salary and Entitlements position is responsible for the day-to-day administration of payroll processes and staff entitlements, including salaries, leave, allowances and superannuation. The position will also require extensive collaboration with other CSIRO staff, and the utilisation of previous payroll/administration experience.
Your duties will include
- Administering fortnightly pay and related processing
- Calculating salary and complex pay matters/procedures
- Managing employment contracts
- Maintaining specialist and executive salaries
- Processing superannuation and taxation transactions
- Commencing employees, transferring staff and processing terminations
Location: Black Mountain, Canberra (ACT)
Salary: AU$63k - AU$80k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Previous experience in administration, the ability to provide sound practical advice relating to conditions of service, and well-developed analytical skills Demonstrated commitment in delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks under ongoing deadlines.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
23:00 AEDT 8th December 2019