- Build online courses and provide instructional design advice
- Develop and implement online learning content
- Join the CSIRO Education & Outreach team in this exciting new role
CSIRO Education and Outreach (CEdO) is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer to build online courses and develop content for adult and school aged learners.
As the successful candidate you will provide instructional design advice to CEdO staff in developing online learning content based on instructional theory and best practices in the field. You will work with CSIRO’s IMT and Digital Learning Manager to ensure system integration.
Your duties will include:
- Build online courses and develop content for an adult and school aged learners.
- Support and build capacity of subject matter experts to develop and implement online learning content.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation.
- Provide coaching and on-the-job training to work colleagues.
Salary: AU$83k – AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term until 30 April 2021
To be considered you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in instructional design or other relevant degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies, cultures, and the issues affecting these cultures in Australian society and a demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Demonstrated record of successfully designing, delivering and monitoring effective online learning experiences and SCORM-packaged eLearning resources which build upon instructional theory and best practice, delivering value to users and the organisation.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Tuesday 06 October 2020, 11:00pm AEDT