Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Experience Coordinator
- Play a pivotal role in the design and build of customer programs for the organisation.
- Provide project co-ordination and management support to an exciting Program.
- Join CSIRO today and help us provide an excellent experience for our customers!
CSIRO's Customer Experience and Service Delivery Program, in collaboration with specific internal function areas, aims to provide a consistent, high-quality experience for CSIRO’s customers. The Program’s aims are to:
- Ensure science excellence is underpinned with robust customer service practices driving enhanced customer experiences and deeper and long-term relationships across CSIRO
- Support the management of customer data so it provides an understanding of our customers, our interactions, and our customer service performance
- Ensure tools, systems, and reporting underpin customer service processes.
- Drive a culture of cross-organisational knowledge and expertise utilisation
As the Customer Experience Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the design and build of customer experience programs across the organisation. While operating as part of the Business Development and Global (BD+G) team you will collaborate heavily with the Customer Experience and Service Delivery (CXSD) Program supporting the delivery of programs against CSIRO’s organisational growth objectives.
This newly created role will give you the opportunity to support the design and build of programs and workflows, enable improvements across the customer journey and opportunity pipeline, resulting in maximising the value of services and customer experience.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Customer Program Manager (BD&G) the role will support the implementation of the CXSD program, utilising customer experience and project management knowledge to make recommendations, enabling system and process improvements and supporting project planning, management and delivery, aiding customer engagement.
- Developing good working relationships with internal stakeholders and liaise with colleagues and external customers to anticipate needs, taking personal responsibility for guaranteeing customer satisfaction, correcting problems promptly and in a constructive manner.
- Providing project coordination and administrative support for customer experience projects, including but not limited to management of leads, key customer activities, pipeline development, growth opportunities, quality data capture in CRM system, and outputs usability and reporting.
- Undertaking proactive project reporting and data analytics, to generate system dashboards and presentation decks with content, exercising initiative, identify opportunities to generate improved solutions, and trying creative ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Supporting, scheduling and facilitating the smooth running of training programs to improve use of systems, tools and improve capability for customer engagement.
- Coordinate and administer project budgeting, including tracking, reconciling and monitoring project financials, and process invoices.
- Supporting procurement processes, including contract management.
Location: Brisbane, QLD; Sydney, NSW or Melbourne, VIC
Salary: AU$85k - AU$96k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years
To be considered you will need:
- Customer engagement experience and highly developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to solve problems to improve customer experience
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination, including establishing and developing strong relationships across a variety of stakeholders utilising influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to supply timely and accurate information in a professional manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience using Customer Relationship Management systems, with the ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- The ability to identify complex issues and develop appropriate responses through abstract thinking and using creative solutions.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be appointed to this position you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
26 September 2021, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 26 Sep 2021
- AU$85k - AU$96k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Customer Management/Insights