Corporate Communications Advisor
Corporate Communications Advisor
- Support the delivery and promotion of key CSIRO corporate publications and messaging
- Drive best practice to engage audiences with CSIRO’s narrative
- Part-Time Role (3-4 Days Per Week)
CSIRO’s Corporate Affairs team is seeking an experienced Corporate Communications Advisor to deliver high quality, engaging corporate publications, including the Annual Report and Corporate Plan, and drive whole-of-organisation messaging and communications activities to key stakeholder audiences.
Embedded in the Corporate Affairs team, the advisor works closely with the Annual Report and Corporate Plan teams to develop, write, deliver and promote the publications and messaging.
The advisor will support the broader Corporate Affairs team with communications activities including internal communications, leadership communications, media, events, multimedia, social media, and web content to promote CSIRO's impact and relevance.
Your duties will include:
- Building relationships to help manage the development of key corporate publications and communications
- Proactively seeking out communications opportunities and best practice to lift visibility of CSIRO’s narrative
- Maintaining internal systems and processes for the management, development and delivery of publications
- Partnering with internal clients to provide expert and best practice advice to enable their communication objectives
- Researching, writing and editing content to support the broader Corporate Affairs team, as required.
Location: Negotiable, any Capital city (excl Darwin), or Newcastle, NSW
Salary: AU$85,361k to AU$96,573k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 18 months
To be considered you will need:
- A certificate or tertiary qualification and relevant work experience in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or employee relations.
- Demonstrated experience managing and promoting corporate publications and editorial processes in a large complex environment
- Experience building and maintaining professional and collaborative working relationships across a wide range of disciplines, and at all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communications skills, and attention to detail.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be eligible to work in CSIRO you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
26 September 2021, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 26 Sep 2021
- AU$85,361k to AU$96,573k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Part Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation