Engagement Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
- Can you seek input, share ideas and provide strategic input to People priorities?
- Want to effectively collaborate, internally and externally, to drive measurable change?
- Apply today to join CSIRO's Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion Centre of Excellence!
The Culture, Diversity and Inclusion team is a Centre of Excellence for prioritising and implementing CSIRO’s strategy to increase the diversity of our people and to embed culture, diversity and inclusion into the organisation as a whole. The Engagement team operates within this function to specialise in leading the delivering of programs and initiatives that enable a shift towards the desired organisational culture at CSIRO.
The Engagement Advisor role is a critical support position in the Engagement team, reporting to the Engagement Manager. The role will contribute to the design, delivery and evaluation of core engagement programs and initiatives in CSIRO that enable a shift toward desire organisation culture in CSIRO and drive positive business impacts that align with broader organisational goals. They will support and collaborate with the Engagement Manager on the introduction of new perspectives and directions to address long-standing organisation-wide problems and will actively build expertise across culture, diversity and inclusion, organisational development, and enterprise change disciplines.
Your duties will include:
- Under guidance, operating as a subject matter expert to facilitate the delivery of key organisational programs
- Engaging with external bodies, capture, and disseminate the requirements regarding pathways for external accreditations.
- Building expertise across culture, diversity, inclusion, organisational development, and enterprise change disciplines
- Delivering initiatives which enable a shift toward the desired organisational culture at CSIRO.
- Designing, delivering, and evaluating core engagement programs to ensure they have aligned business impacts
- Supporting the Engagement Manager with the introduction of new perspectives/directions to address long-standing organisation-wide problems.
Location: Any CSIRO location considered
Salary: AU$87k - AU$98k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or another relevant discipline with at least 3 to 5 years’ relevant demonstrated experience in the same areas.
- Experience in the design, delivery, and evaluation of engagement activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide variety of stakeholders with varying levels of seniority, including the executive level.
- Experience contributing to the implementation of impactful organisational change evidenced by business impact, in alignment with the
the strategic direction of the organisation.
- A track record of contributing to an integrated program of work, encountering frequent ambiguity and constantly changing environments.
- Facilitation skills, evidenced by experience facilitating internal and external networks or working groups.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be appointed to this position you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Thursday 14 October 2021, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 14 Oct 2021
- AU$87k - AU$98k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation
People and Culture