Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Partner across our Enterprise Support Services, to deliver recruitment services
- A new role created to support a growth area, work with a supportive and energetic team
- Truly flexible workplace - mix of home and office!
At CSIRO, we have undergone a transformation of our Talent Acquisition function, moving to a business partnering model with deep specialisation and high touch service. To enact this change, we are growing our team to ensure we are providing a high-level advisory service to our hiring managers, as we work towards delivering a world class talent acquisition service to the organisation.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 12-month contract to work collaboratively across a corporate focused portfolio. You will provide consultative and supportive subject matter expert advice to HR and business stakeholders with business and organisational strategy guiding best practice recruitment approach and delivery. In addition, the role will take on a proactive approach in understanding Business Unit talent opportunities in depth. This will include attending and contributing to regular Business Unit and HR meetings with relevant recruitment metrics and external market data/trends, market trends by discipline and future talent market activity for consideration.
Your duties will include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to create a recruitment strategy that delivers solutions in line with business and organisational strategy
- Collaborating with business leaders and HR to understand current and future talent needs, develop sourcing strategies, building a strong pipeline of talent from multiple sources e.g. LinkedIn, talent pools and specialist agencies
- Provide daily operational development to Administration Specialists to build skill capability and industry knowledge, providing suitable information and direction to complete administration support tasks
- Provide ongoing support to hiring managers in equipping them with skills to apply best practice interview and selection techniques
- Maintain Success Factors with real time updates relating to individual candidate profiles, with full compliance to administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible by authorised team members
- Attend team meetings and extended HR meetings to keep knowledge up to date and to contribute information, knowledge, and ideas for continual process improvement
- Understand KPIs and seek support and information to meet minimum targets
- Participate in online and in person recruitment forums and events to promote CSIRO employment profile to candidates and the talent acquisition community
Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra
Salary: AU$87k - AU$98k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 12 months
To be considered you will need:
- Experience as a talent acquisition specialist in either in house, within outsourced or Agency models.
- Demonstrated skills in a variety of candidate attraction channels with a focus on diversity and niche skill requirements.
- Experience in Technical recruitment (Science, Engineering, Research/Academia or IT) or Corporate Services functions.
- Collaborative approach to talent acquisition with specific focus on stakeholder and candidate management, communication, business requirements and budget constraints.
- High level oral and written communication and consulting skills, specifically in building and maintaining effective, collaborative working relationships across all levels of the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Highly developed organisational skills, with the ability to manage a diverse range of conflicting priorities and coordinate high volume recruitment activities.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be appointed to this role you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
5 December 2021, 11:00pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 05 Dec 2021
- AU$87k - AU$98k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition