Executive Support Team Leader - [Archived Advertisement]
Executive Support Team Leader
- Use your skills and experiences to support something truly special.
- Flexible work arrangements! Mix of home and office.
- Join CSIRO - Australia's National Science and Innovation Agency!
As the Executive Support Team Leader you will oversee Data61’s team of highly-skilled Program and Executive Assistants in their day-to-day work, supporting leaders at all levels across the Business Unit.
Working closely with the Executive Officer and Executive Manager, you will be responsible for building a high-performance team culture, guiding professional development and skills adoption, facilitating information sharing and identifying, and implementing business improvement opportunities to ensure high quality work.
Your duties will include:
- Provide leadership to establish a diverse executive/program support team, ensuring consistent best practices, tools and resources are developed and adopted by all team members.
- Take responsibility for managing staff performance and career development in consultation with the Executive Officer and Executive Manager Business Operations.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks and contribute to Business Unit and change projects; including identifying and implementing business improvement activities.
- Assist the Executive Officer with strategic planning and reporting, preparing responses to requests and providing secretariat support.
- Communicate openly, effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation.
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed team, and business unit to carry out tasks in support of CSIRO’s objectives.
Location: Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, or Brisbane
Salary: AU$87,068 to AU $98,504 pa (pro-rata for part-time) + up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in establishing and leading effective and efficient work teams and managing performance and resources to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in providing executive support to leaders in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications and systems to manage workflow processes and transactions.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise demands, and escalate issues when required.
- Ability to quickly adapt and lead others through technological, structural and procedural changes, maintaining professionalism and flexibility.
CSIRO thrives on innovation; innovation that is harnessed by the diversity of the minds and lived experiences brought to our greatest challenges. If you meet some, but not all requirements, we encourage you to submit your application.
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
To be eligible to apply for this job opening you must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or hold an Australian Permanent Residency.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent. Additional integrity checks may be required for specific roles which require security clearance for working with children, Australian Government cybersecurity requirements or other identified security roles.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
5th December 2021, 11:00pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 05 Dec 2021
- AU$87,068 to AU $98,504 pa (pro-rata for part-time) + up to 15.4% super
- Work Type:
- Part Time