About the role
We are looking for a competent and proactive HR Manager to join the Voyages Ayers Rock Resort leadership team.
Reporting directly to the Senior HR Manager you will be collaborating with our key business leaders and internal & external stakeholders throughout the business.
If you thrive on building strong relationships, developing innovative solutions and providing quality strategic HR advice you will find this role highly rewarding. This is a true generalist role and with a hands on approach you will have the opportunity to guide, lead & manage the broad range of HR activities and projects.
No two days are alike when working in hospitality and each day presents new opportunities to learn and grow and develop your HR talent.
This position is based at Ayers Rock Resort which is located in the Northern Territory.
- You will be an experienced and confident HR practitioner who enjoys operating in a fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for someone who is inquisitive and has a desire for continuous improvement with the ability to apply their business acumen to develop clear, actionable business solutions.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation and we expect you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You have proven experience dealing with an array of HR and ER/IR matters and will be confident in mitigating risk and ensuring procedural fairness.
- To fit with our team culturally you will have a strong work ethic and be keen to help others out when needed. Our team is collaborative - we support each other to succeed and to find the best solutions for our stakeholders. Importantly, we like to have a bit of fun along the way!
- Most of all we're looking for someone with a positive mindset, who wants to work in a team where collaboration and a customer focus are key to success.
Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia is a unique Australian travel company wholly owned by the Indigenous Land & Sea Corporation (ILSC) offering experience-based holidays in spectacular wilderness locations including Ayers Rock Resort in the iconic Red Centre and tourism facilities at Mossman Gorge in Tropical North Queensland.
Voyages vision is to change lives through cultural tourism. We offer our visitors a genuine Indigenous experience while making a real difference, through building culturally respectful relationships and partnerships with communities in the NPY region and developing sustainable, meaningful employment for Indigenous Australians in tourism and hospitality.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you subsidised accommodation, resort discounts, meals on duty, relocation and vacation bonuses. Within Yulara we have dedicated staff facilities including pool, gym, and resident’s club to enjoy at your leisure time.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to escape to the desert, then please apply now. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
A Criminal History Check is a mandatory step of the recruitment process.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.