Organisational Planning and Strategy Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Wyndham City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Organisational Planning and Strategy Lead
- Lead the delivery of our City Plan, Community Vision and service-led organisational planning
- Ongoing role, salary from $110,807.95 plus super and RDO
- Be part of something more, shape the future of one of Australia’s fastest growing cities
Who are we?
We are Wyndham, a collective of change-makers, collaborators and innovators all purposefully committed to preparing our city to welcome over 200,000 new residents to the region by 2040.
We are hard at work designing the precincts, building the infrastructure and delivering the programs that will ensure Wyndham is future-ready. This is why we are transforming into an agile and customer-centric organisation focused on delivering exceptional outcomes for our community.
Be part of something more. Grow with Wyndham.
About the role
The Organisational Planning and Strategy Lead will provide leadership to a small and dynamic team to deliver the strategic development and implementation of the Wyndham City Plan, Community Vision and service-led organisational planning.
This is a key role that will ensure we continue to return exceptional value to our community.
What you’ll deliver:
- The successful development of our approach to delivering the City Plan and Community Vision
- Corporate alignment with the Australian Business Excellence Framework
- Inspired leadership and coaching to a dedicated team of organisational planners
- Oversight of the implementation of planning and reporting frameworks, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and requirements
- The review, evaluation and planning of Council’s overarching strategic documents
What we expect:
- The ability to articulate and capture vision into strategy and facilitate strategy into achievable and impactful action plans
- Strong experience in a corporate strategy and organisational planning role
- A mindset of progressive innovation and continuous improvement
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills with the ability to positively influence good outcomes
- A systems thinker with a track record of creative problem solving
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
Why join us?
A career with Wyndham is more than you might think. We are transforming rapidly and the opportunities to grow with us are endless.
Flexibility is in our DNA and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace that supports a diverse workforce. We offer a highly competitive remuneration package, a strong focus on wellbeing and a dedication to developing and challenging you to be your best.
So, are you ready for something more?
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Elyse Rider, Coordinator Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement on 03 9742 0974 or at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until midnight Sunday 28 October 2018.
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit our website: www.wyndham.vic.gov.au
Wyndham City Council is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating environments where everyone can grow and succeed.
- Closing Date:
- 28 Oct 2018
- VIC - Werribee
- from $110,807.95 plus super and RDO
- Work Type:
- Full Time