We are seeking a dynamic HSEQ Coordinator, for a fixed term 12 month maternity leave cover based in Perth to spearhead the delivery of the Global HSEQ strategy and local APAC key priorities for our clients business - a leading international design, engineering, science, and risk management consultancy with a reputation for excellence.
As a crucial member of the team, the successful HSEQ Coordinator will play a pivotal role in fostering a positive HSEQ culture across the organisation. If you are passionate about Health & Safety and have the expertise to build and manage HSEQ programs that ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement then I would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to develop effective HSEQ programs and processes.
- Act as the focal point of HSEQ expertise, providing timely support to achieve compliance and a positive HSEQ culture.
- Partner with business leaders to align HSEQ efforts with organisational goals.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and proposing suitable actions.
- Implement and communicating HSEQ programs, policies, and systems in line with industry standards.
- Monitor HSEQ data for trends and developing awareness programs where needed.
- Manage incident investigations, injury management, and return-to-work programs.
- Provide HSEQ support to other Operating Units as required.
Relevant Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a Health, Safety, and Environment role
- Diploma or higher tertiary qualification in Workplace Health and Safety and/or Environmental Science
- Excellent communication and behavioural skills
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards
- Strong understanding of local and international HSEQ management principles, standards, and legislation
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Qualified internal or lead auditor (OHS, Environment, and/or Quality)
- Senior First Aid and/or Fire Warden Certificate
- HSEQ experience in an engineering, mining, or consultancy environment
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Formal Incident Investigation Qualification (TapRoot, ICAM, or Why Tree)
If you are open to a HSEQ Coordinator opportunity being offered as a 12 month maternity leave contract, have all the necessary skills / experience required and would like to know more, please don't delay and APPLY TODAY or get in contact with Anthony Marchesani for a confidential discussion on 0408 09 09 32 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.