Organisational Performance AdvisorSNSW Grade 8
An outstanding opportunity for an Organisational Performance Advisor to deliver people and culture solutions in an award winning, customer service focused organisation
• Permanent / Full Time Role
• Passionate People and Culture Team
• Sydney Central location
At Service NSW our vision is to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services to the citizens of New South Wales, and we are passionate about delivering a positive customer service experience! The Service NSW team is committed to making a difference. Our work is continually calibrated against core values of passion, teamwork and accountability to ensure focus is always on the customer.
The package includes base salary range of range of ($92,496 - $99,257), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
This is a true HR generalist role where the successful candidate will partner across the business on all HR matters, including but not limited to:
• Day to day operational HR activities.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, Public Service an advantage
• Develop HR policies and programs to support both the business and its employees.
• Support for some HR administrative tasks will be available through the HR Operations and Resourcing Teams.
A HR generalist with 2 – 3 years’ experience as an HR Advisor and an ability to influence stakeholders. You will be comfortable working as a standalone HR practitioner. You will be driven by your values and have a genuine passion for delivering people outcomes to support business operations. You must have strong relationship building skills, be able to operate across different levels of an organisations, and enjoy solving complex people issues.
Previous experience in a customer service delivery environment is preferred, but not essential. Experience working in government will be an advantage.
Appointment to this position is subject to a Criminal Records Check.
Applications Close on 22nd January 2018 [11.59pm]
How to apply:
To apply for this role you need to submit an application through the NSW Government job site http://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au
When applying you need to:
* Provide a covering letter (maximum of 1 page) and a resume (maximum of 5 pages) that details your experience and how you meet the capabilities of the role.
* Answer the following two targeted questions in a separate word document. We are looking for you to demonstrate your competencies from the focus capabilities in your answer, so please develop your response with this in mind. Please limit responses to a maximum of 300 words for each question.
Q1. Provide an example of when you had to provide advice to a stakeholder
Q2. What experience have you had in a client service environment?
- What do you like about dealing with clients
- What do you dislike?
- How do you look after their interests in the organisation?