Communications Delivery Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Communications Delivery Officer
- Remuneration - $77,610 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, Full-time
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team
- Help shape a business dedicated to the Canberra community
Icon Water's Communications and Engagement team is looking for an enthusiastic and creative-minded individual to be our Communications Delivery Officer!
Our team thrives on delivering our water and wastewater communication campaigns to our community to benefit the region. You will be part of our team and provide support with your creative ideas, research and recommendations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
What would my day look like?
- Contribute to the creation of Icon Water’s campaign strategies such as water conservation, drain care and drink tap.
- Complete online research to make recommendations to guide the campaign strategies.
- Write the initial drafts of campaign content including media releases, website content, brochures, blog posts, social media posts and video scripts.
- Understand the deliverables for each campaign and liaise with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Collate data and analyse data to report on the success of our brand strategy and communication objectives.
For more information on the key responsibilities, please refer to the position description attached to this advertisement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Experience in coordinating multiple tasks within a time critical environment
- Strong written and oral communication including extensive experience writing, proofreading and editing
- Knowledge of developing a range of effective communication activities including internal and external communications, and campaigns
- Experience building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Excited to apply and get started?
Please log on our recruitment portal and
- submit your resume
- submit your cover letter clearly addressing ‘our ideal candidate will have’ section of the job advertisement
To learn more about this opportunity please connect with Kellie Mastersen on (02) 6180 6815.
If you need assistance with the application process, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date – 26 August 2022
- Closing Date:
- 26 Aug 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $77,610 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation