Executive Director Clinical Improvement and Innovation - [Archived Advertisement]
Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health (View other jobs from this organisation)
Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health
Job ID H19_3101
- Visionary and Inspirational Leadership
- Influential Collaborator
- Lead Improvement and Innovation
The State Government of South Australia is establishing a Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health (the Commission), to provide leadership and advice within SA Health and the Government on clinical excellence and innovation. A key priority of the State Government is to rebalance the health system in South Australia in a way that represents the values of the community, delivers the highest standards of safe and quality care and is economically viable for the future.
The Commission will provide leadership and advice on clinical best practice with a focus on maximising health outcomes for patients, improving care and safety, monitoring performance, championing evidence-based practice and clinical innovation, and supporting clinical collaboration, by:
- bringing together expertise from clinicians, consumers, health partners and other relevant stakeholders to maximise health outcomes for patients
- being recognised as a centre for excellence, a strong partner for clinical improvement and innovation and will have recognised expertise which can influence design; and
- supporting the provision of safer, more innovative and efficient healthcare through empowering clinicians and consumers.
An Executive Director Clinical Improvement and Innovation is now being sought to lead the Clinical Improvement and Innovation branch of the Commission. The Executive Director will provide leadership, direction, management and governance necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the CEIH’s strategic goals relating to clinical, consumer and community partnerships.
The successful candidate will ideally be a leader and / or clinician in a complex health system which has undergone major transformational change and possess:
- strong leadership skills in a multi-disciplinary organisation in a climate of continuing change
- the ability to be innovative and enterprising in relation to influencing and earning the trust and respect of a wide range of audiences and stakeholders
- the ability to think and act strategically and to lead change and influence others in responding to change
- experience in supporting the dissemination of innovation in large health organisations
- comprehensive understanding of and experience in clinical improvement and planning.
We invite qualified candidates to contact Paul Ingle on +61 (0)402 796 125 or via email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
To access the Candidate Information Pack: visit: https://hardygroupintl.com/job/123/
Applications close Friday 19th of July 2019
- Closing Date:
- 19 Jul 2019
- SA - Adelaide
- Work Type:
- Full Time