Hall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care and community care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Our organisation has a strong, caring and welcoming culture and is well known for the high quality of care we provide to our consumers. Our team has a wide range of backgrounds and experience, all brought together by the common themes of passion for our consumers health and happiness, professional conduct and kindness in the community of our home.
We are currently seeking an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic OSH / WHS Manager to lead our Occupational Safety and Health program, with highly developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellence. This is a permanent Full-Time position.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Safety and Health, ideally allied health or nursing with post graduate OSH or similar.
- Experience working within an Aged Care Setting (both Residential and Community will be highly regarded)
- Experience in managing and leading and OSH program in a multi-site care focused organisation
- Experience in managing workplace risks including infection control, biological hazards, challenging behaviours and manual tasks
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with managers and employees
- Current National Police Certificate or willing to obtain
- Competent OSH / WHS systems development and documentation skills
- Flexible working attitude with collaborative leadership style
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Full work rights in Australia
- Drivers Licence and reliable transportation
- Must have evidence of current influenza vaccination
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, and Physiotherapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Our organisation is dynamic and caring and offers employment opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement to the right people.
If you would like to become a part of our team click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.