$104,890 + 9.5% Superannuation
Permanent Full Time
For more information on what it is like working with us at City of Melbourne please go to working with us at City of Melbourne
How this position makes the difference to City of Melbourne…
Our People & Culture Branch has an exciting opportunity for two seasoned Learning and Development Consultants to join their team. As the L&D Consultant, you will partner with Branch Managers and Team leaders across the organisation to promote and implement programs and policies in line with our organisational goals.
You will play a lead role in the identification and project management of a suite of culturally appropriate L&D programs across the organisation, including the development, deployment, evaluation, reporting and continuous improvement of those programs. In addition, you will support the development and maintenance of our current L&D systems and procedures.
City of Melbourne doesn’t do it like anywhere else; we need a proactive efficient operator who can come in and look after multiple stakeholders, as well as manage competencies for such a varied organisation. The team of three are also supported by a People and Culture Support Services Officer in managing course enrolments and record maintenance.
You will bring… (Selection criteria)
- Ability to demonstrate and display City of Melbourne Values – accountability, integrity, courage, respect, and excellence
- Demonstrated experience in conducting learning needs analyses and the development, delivery and evaluation of L&D programs including leadership development, engagement and culture, coaching, competency and capability frameworks
- A strong knowledge of and commitment to adult learning principles, including the ability to design blended learning solutions to address a diverse audience
- Demonstrated high level project management, procurement and financial management skills
- Experience with maintaining data through a Learning Management System is preferred. Experience with Learning Seat is high desirable
- Ability to comfortably communicate, interact with and influence stakeholders at senior levels both internal and external.
To view the physical requirements of this position, please see below under Position Information.
How to apply…
Please click on the below link to apply for this opportunity.
The position description for this role will not be provided at this stage of application.
The Advertised Close Date and other important information can be found on www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/careers.
City of Melbourne is committed to supporting diversity, inclusion and flexibility. Applicants seeking flexible and part-time arrangements are encouraged to apply.
City of Melbourne is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety, diversity and inclusion.
If you have a disability and require advice and support during the recruitment process, we encourage you to apply or contact us on the details listed below.
City of Melbourne recognises the value of the diversity and strength of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures to the heritage of all Australians and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply. You will be supported in your application via our Aboriginal Employment Officer, Mariah.
City of Melbourne’s People and Culture Operations Team and our Aboriginal Employment Officer, Mariah, welcome your general questions on (03) 9658 9140 between the hours of 8:30am and 1:00pm Monday to Friday.