Working with the People & Culture team, your solid generalist foundations will enable you to thrive as an Organisational Development Manager and drive key performance and talent activities organisation wide. Working at an Executive level, you will influence conversations and decisions to ensure we have exceptional performance and talent to deliver better outcomes for children. Heading into a peak period of OD activities you will maintain project momentum by building on existing information, frameworks and projects.
Save the Children is no ordinary not-for-profit.
We’re ambitious, creative and outspoken. We stand up for children’s rights. We want all children to be educated, healthy and live a life free from violence. We run programs in Australia and overseas and, if there’s a disaster - like an earthquake, drought or conflict - we are there on the ground.
Where you come in:
In this 12-month maternity leave contract, based in Carlton, you will hold a key role within the HR function to lead and support organisational capability and performance improvement. You will be part of the People and Culture team and work closely with the Executive team to drive change and influence the business. Flexibility exists for you to work either four or five days per week.
You will make an impact by:
- Creating management and leadership training content for the HR team to roll out in 2017
- Facilitating key HR and talent processes including our bi-yearly talent calibrations
- Tailoring our Leadership Program to meet current business requirements
- Designing and executing consultation pieces around Culture and Engagement and Remuneration strategy
If we could compose the perfect you…
…You can transfer better practice organisation development into practical application. Being highly accountable and autonomous, you can quickly pick up and run with whatever task you are given. Deliverables and output are what you thrive on and you are highly capable of managing competing priorities within a fast-paced environment.
This role requires:
- Strong generalist foundation to enable flexing into non-traditional organisational development projects
- Demonstrable learning and development capabilities
- Strong customer-centric approach with the ability to build rapport easily
- Running end-to-end process from conceptualisation to implementation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Working at Save the Children is more than just a job.
It’s the feeling of knowing that your work is contributing to making the world a better place for children and working with others who feel the same.
- $110,000 - $125,000 TRP pro rata
- Full salary sacrificing benefits
- Agile work environment incl. working from home
- Additional leave options
We’d love to hear from you. Submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on one of the buttons in the ‘Apply’ section.
We know diversity makes a positive difference and we encourage people from Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander and other diverse backgrounds to apply.
Applications close 5:00pm Monday 5 June 2017.
Save the Children Australia is a child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check where necessary, and sign our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.