Opportunity to make your mark on an organisation recognised as a World Leader
- Join a long established Australian manufacturer
- Enjoy an excellent team environment
- Easy to get to location - Based at St Marys
- Part of the JELD-WEN Australia group
This is a great opportunity for an experienced OH&S Co-ordinator to join our professional, down to earth and friendly team. You will provide an exceptional level of service in all matters relating to our Work Health and Safety and Environmental Systems. You will have the opportunity to assist our teams to enhance and drive our improving safety culture.
As Australia's largest timber door manufacturer, Corinthian Doors has taken its famous brand around the world, securing an international reputation for quality, innovation and design. Corinthian is part of the JELD-WEN family, the world's largest supplier of timber doors and windows.
The right person will not only enjoy being constantly challenged in this role and will be in an environment where people with commitment, drive and passion, will take full advantage of the company's growth to advance within the organisation.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring our Work Health and Safety culture is continually improved through change management, monitoring, auditing and operational reporting.
- Compliance with WHS reporting systems.
- Providing internal WHS coaching, mentoring and training.
- Coach and mentor incident investigation process and implement actions that will mitigate future events.
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting the Operations team with WHS activities.
- Effectively communicate, consult and participate in activities with stakeholders to support cultural change in relation to Workplace Health and Safety.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all training, problem solving and performance measures for management review.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety.
- Prior experience mentoring and coaching supervisors and operators alike in all aspects of work, health and safety.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health and Safety legislation and regulation.
- Advanced Understanding of incident investigation and proactive prevention.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- The ability to work with managers, stakeholders and staff at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be flexible and multi-task, with substantial analytical and problem solving skills.
This is your opportunity to make your mark on an innovator in the door industry!
An attractive and rewarding salary is available for the right person.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out in the Job Description as the first page of your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced WHS & QA Coordinator. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you!
No Recruitment Agencies please