HR Data Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
We are looking for a highly driven and customer oriented professional to join our HR team. As an HR Data Analyst you will play a key role in the delivery of our People Strategy through supporting your HR colleagues and the wider business on a broad range of reporting requests, processes, projects and key initiatives in what is an exceptional learning and development opportunity.
This role has a reporting and analytical focus; we are looking for someone who has a passion for numbers and providing meaningful insights to HR data. Our team supports Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Vanuatu and Fiji.
Key areas of responsibility in this role include:
- Embedding and further developing our HR analytics framework, including identify and confirming requirements with stakeholders
- Telling the story in the data to provide insights into our people scorecard, including preparing and participating in stakeholder briefings
- Developing stakeholder-ready materials (PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau)
- Supporting and/or leading a work stream on HR cyclical activities and projects
- Delivering regular reporting using Excel, People Soft, Workday, Rem Ally and other sources
- Identifying opportunities for automation and/or process improvement in delivery of these reports
- Analyse data to understand data limitations, improve data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts
To be successful in this role you will:
- An ability to ‘tell the story’ & bring clear meaning to stakeholders who use your data and analysis
- Experience creating reports and analysing data
- Be a clear communicator who has an ability to:
o listen and interpret stakeholder needs to ensure requirements
o lift out of the detail and speak to a more strategic level with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Display willingness to learn and to solve complex problems
- Be degree qualified
- Ideally have previous experience using Tableau
This role is a great step in developing your analytical skills, connecting to an international community of practice in Tableau. Whilst you will be a sole analyst within the HR team, Aon has a number of business areas specialising in data and analytics. The team itself collaborates effectively to achieve common goals, promoting a supportive and friendly culture that values what diversity brings in business outcomes.
About Aon Human Resources
Aon’s Human Resources team provides multi-faceted support services across a diverse range of stakeholder groups. Our Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Organisational Development, Performance & Reward, Payroll and HR Connect teams align Human Capital requirements with the organisations’ overall strategic objectives – putting people first.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Data and Analytics