Human Resources Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Bonacci Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Manager
Bonacci Group is a Structural, Civil and Infrastructure engineering design consulting firm, based in Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking an experienced, focused and value-driven HR Manager with a strong commercial understanding to join our growing team in Sydney.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing HR strategy, advice and support to our overall business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing HR requirements including cyclical HR activities, performance reviews, recruitment and onboarding processes, succession planning, talent development, internal HR software and budget management
- Providing strategic advice to management on workforce strategy, talent management, culture, diversity and leadership
- Driving HR projects to support a positive company culture embedding the company values across the business
- Providing advice and support to managers and employees in relation to workplace behaviours, team building and morale
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- 4+ years’ experience as a HR manager delivering a wide variety of multi-disciplined HR programs and projects
- Tertiary education in a relevant field
- Experience working in a mid-sized company
- Experience working with business stakeholders in a strong coaching capacity
Experience in ER/IR, organisational change, reward and legislative compliance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic mindset and strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships and delivering results in a fast-paced business in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
If you would like to join our team in this new role, and your skills and experience meet the criteria above, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence via email only.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Training and Development
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition