Employment Type: Ongoing Full Time
Role Classification: Clerk Grade 3/4
Remuneration: $70,652 - $77,363 pa plus superannuation and annual leave loading
Hours per Week: 35
Location: St Leonards
Requisition ID: REQ112844
Closing Date: 11.59pm, Tuesday 2 July 2019
Tentative Assessment Date: Week commencing 8 July 2019
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you enjoy fast paced work?
- Join a dynamic team in a challenging environment and develop your knowledge and understanding of Government Sector Employment.
About this role:
The Assistant Advisor in the recruitment team is our star role, where you will enjoy being the first point of contact for candidates, potential employees and new recruits.
You will be constantly talking to our customers, assisting them with their queries and walking them through online challenges.
This is a challenging role where you will learn the complexity of recruitment, different ways to engage candidates and assist with attracting top talent.
The team is very close knit, with all roles depending on the other. The team has a great reputation within the business and we are looking for our next team mate to join us on our candidate care and customer service journey.
This role sits in the Recruitment Unit, within the People and Culture team.
We are currently located in St Leonards, close to public transport and cafes/restaurants.
We are looking for a candidate who is excited to learn new skills as well as bringing their current skills to the role and wants to make a positive impact to the recruitment process.
Ideally our successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in working in a HR transactional or recruitment environment in busy complex organisation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Strong customer service skills
- Be a team player!
What you must have to be considered (essential requirements):
What you'll be doing
- Graduate qualification in Human Resources or relevant discipline or equivalent experience including employment and recruitment policies, procedures and legislation
Your usual day will include a range of end to end recruitment tasks such as:
- Advertising and closing roles
- Connecting with hiring managers and candidates
- Creating solutions for process issues
- Providing timely, expert recruitment advice and services to our business
- Continually look for ways to improve our processes and the candidate experience
Your customers will include, hiring managers, other Government institutions and candidates themselves. You will be the first point of contact for our candidates.
Come and join us make a positive impact in the recruitment space!
Need more information?
- Click here for the Role Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
- All applicants must attach a covering letter (1-2 pages) discussing how their skills and experience match the role and a CV (no more than 5 pages)
- A Recruitment Pool may be created for future vacancies at the same/equivalent salary level
- Please note that you cannot apply for this role using iworkfornsw, please click here to access the advert through the Health Career Portal.
For role related queries or questions, or if you require reasonable adjustments, please contact Hana Maalla at Hana.Maalla@health.nsw.gov.au
The Ministry of Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from all community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with a disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for employment in these roles you must be one of the following:
• an Australian Citizen, or
• a permanent resident of Australia, or
• a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand Passport, or
• a citizen of another country with an appropriate visa that allows you to work in Australia
You can only be offered employment in this role for the duration that your current visa allows you to work in Australia, and you can only be offered ongoing employment if you have a permanent visa that allows you to work in Australia
To learn more about working at the Ministry of Health, please visit our career portal.
Applications Close: 11.59pm, Tuesday 2 July 2019