Health and Safety Co-ordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Skybus is going places!
Our business is continuing to expand and succeed, while having an enviable reputation. SkyBus has an impressive brand presence and holds deeply rooted values of customer service and excellence, making this a fantastic business to be part of.
Reporting directly to the Group OHS Manager, this role will require you to be the person that co-ordinates, administers and assists in delivering the OH&S framework.
Your key areas of responsibility will include;
- Providing administrative support and assistance for the Group OHS Manager in delivering health and safety action plans and projects
- Be a point of contact for all matters regarding OH&S
- Ensure that compliance and relevant registers are updated, accurate and ready for audits
- Workcover reporting and administration, and managing workcover claims
- Developing successful return to work plans and maintain accurate records
This role will ideally suit someone recently graduated, or soon to graduate, in tertiary qualifications in OHS. This is an amazing chance to work with our highly skilled Group OHS Manager and participate in health and safety matters across Australia and New Zealand. You will need a passion for OH&S, be someone who is highly organized and is able to build relationships with key stakeholders and a diverse group of people.
Ideally we want someone who can learn and grow with the business.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required along with being customer focused and a positive team player. This will be a fantastic opportunity to utilize your skills and continue to develop further whilst being part of a very dynamic and growing business.
To apply for this job go to: www.skybus.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4450598.
Applications close 14 December 2018
- Closing Date:
- 14 Dec 2018
- VIC - Tullamarine
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Return to Work/Injury Management