The HR Officer Payroll & Remuneration is responsible providing pro-active advice and support, enabling the effective delivery of all operational and strategic employment & remuneration activities.
The position has organisational responsibility for all key employment & remuneration activities including:
- Remuneration framework
- Payroll management
- Time & attendance
The position supports the following organisational activities
- Organisation design & establishments
- Reporting & Analytics
- Position classifications
- Employee master data
- Employment terms & conditions of employment
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Workplace Diversity
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g. payroll) area or equivalent experience in a payroll & remuneration environment
- Ability to establish, coordinate and deliver end to end payroll & remuneration processes in an efficient, thorough and customer focused manner
- Ability to monitor payroll & remuneration outcomes, recommend and implement improvements in a timely manner
- Understanding of payroll & remuneration principles, legal responsibilities, activities, requirements and ability to implement these in the workplace to deliver desired outcomes
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of an organisation to deliver desired outcomes
Salary: commencing at $75,585.31 gross per annum.
For further information contact: Julie Howes on 0448 323 393.
Closing date: Sunday, 4 December 2022.
* * * * * * *
APPLICATION INFORMATION: It is preferred that you obtain the position description and information on how to apply from our website, www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/jobs. Applications addressing the selection criteria, accompanied by a resume, references and copies of qualifications should be emailed to email@example.com prior to closing date. If you are unable to get access to a computer, hardcopy applications may be posted to Staff Applications, Blue Mountains City Council, Locked Bag 1005, KATOOMBA NSW 2780.