Our Client has over 150 years of experience in designing, delivering and operating transport networks and urban infrastructure. Their goal is to align with customers’ needs, be successful in expanding communities while delivering key objectives in operational excellence.
They are seeking an experienced return to work coordinators to play a key role in supporting people with a work injury to remain at or return to work.
The role will be full time hours, to start ASAP.
Responsibilities include (not limited to)
- Manage workers compensation claims
- Focus on the early intervention of the claim
- Communicating, influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders including attending case conferences with the treating practitioners
- To work effectively with our business partners to develop collaborative and proactive claims management strategies in order to assist our employees in returning to optimal health
- Manage claims in our claims management system including ensuring the system is up to date with valid and timely data as well as relevant return to work information
-Assist leaders in developing and issuing Injury Management Plans ensuring return to work is safe and durable
You will have:
- Return to Work Coordinators Training Certificate
- Accredited Return to Work Coordinator
- Case Management experience
- Negotiating skills and experience
- Influencing skills
- Managing relationships experience
For more information call Kelly Beauchamp on 0434 489 659 or e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org