Human Resources Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Buller Ski LIfts (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Manager
The Buller Ski Lifts (BSL) group of companies operates a diverse range of businesses in Australia’s leading alpine resort at Mt Buller, Victoria including Resort Operations, Hospitality, Ski & Snowboard School and Retail & Rental.
About the role
Based on Mt Buller and reporting to the General Manager, this role is pivotal in influencing the future direction of people focused matters spanning the entire BSL portfolio.
You will provide both strategic HR insight and hands-on operational best practice across the full spectrum of HR including employee relations, compensation and benefits, talent management, end to end recruitment, Learning & Development and have a wealth of experience in HRIS systems.
What we will need from you
There are multiple facets to this role and we are looking for that special someone who can effortlessly deliver on the key requirements whilst maintaining the optimum balance between culture and compliance. One of the main components of the role is to establish yourself as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the BSL leadership team.
Providing an outstanding guest experience is something that BSL is passionate about so a big part of this role will be to ensure that we are able to align our people and culture experience with the purpose, vision and values of the BSL Group. To do this, you will be expected to analyse requirements, develop innovative strategies, and champion a healthy, connected and engaged workplace culture.
Anticipating changes by keeping abreast of future trends and contemporary people practices is built into your ethos. You will ensure regulatory compliance to the relevant legislation by overseeing the identification, assessment and mitigation of industrial relations issues and risks.
Creating frameworks to support employees through organisational change and establishing clear Group communications for people related initiatives are also integral to this role.
What you need to be successful
To deliver results and unlock your full potential at BSL, the following skills and capabilities will be second nature to you:
- Tertiary Qualified in Human Resource Management or related Business Management discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of HR generalist management experience,
- Strategic thinking, commercially astute, technologically savvy
- Knowledge of Australian Industrial Relations framework and solid experience in enterprise bargaining agreement negotiations
- Ability to work across a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Well developed interpersonal, coaching and listening skills as you will be seen as a go-to a trusted person for development and counsel
- High level administrative and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in the day to day supervision of people and ability to lead a diverse team
- Well-developed computer literacy and developed understanding of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) desirable
- Passion for winter sports and the alpine environment
Applications close on 20th of December 2019.
For further information or if you would like a copy of the position description for this role, contact Wolfgang Platzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date:
- 20 Dec 2019
- VIC - Mount Buller
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist
Industrial & Employee Relations
People and Culture