Our client a Federal Government Department that supports economic growth, by delivering policies and programs that assist job seekers to find work, encourage small and family businesses to grow, and maximise opportunity through access to quality skills and training is seeking an APS6 Behavioural Insights Adviser to work within a compliance operations team centered on reworking existing child care compliance regulatory notices and letters to incorporate behaviour insights. For this position we are seeking.
- Demonstrated experience in applying behavioural insights to shift behaviour.
- Sound judgement and understands how to apply behavioural insights to public policy to create behavioural changes, in particular in a regulatory environment.
- Ability to establish and maintains positive relationships with business partners
- Ability to analyse, interpret, communicate and deliver results using a broad range of information
- Ability to operate independently and drive outcomes with minimal oversight.
- Relevant academic qualifications in psychology, behavioural economics or a related discipline.
This position can be based from Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney and will be offered notionally as an APS6 equivalent hourly rate contract until June 2021. As this position is with a federal government department, you will need to be an Australian Citizen with a Baseline security clearance or be willing to obtain. FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions
is a 100% Indigenous Owned Business providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions.Our Head Office is based in Canberra
with a national reach to all the states and territories, regional and remote areas of Australia. FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions
encourage applications from Indigenous Australians