Human Resources Administrator - [Archived Advertisement]
Guide Dogs SA/NT (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Administrator
Guide Dogs SA/NT is seeking a Human Resources Administrator to provide efficient and accurate administration support to the HR team, line managers, the WHS Committee, volunteers and employees across a range of HR functions.
The Human Resources Administrator will build customer-centered relationships with our workforce and volunteers to provide a high level of internal customer service.
About the Role
The role will take ownership and provide support for day to day HR administration processes, including:
- Preparation of contracts and letters to change employment conditions.
- Ensure the timely and accurate maintenance of records and steps essential to the preparation of payroll processes.
- Monitor the Induction of new employees, including conducting the Human Resources induction.
- Assisting the off-boarding process, including preparation of termination paperwork, record updates, and arranging exit interviews.
- Creating and maintaining staff and volunteer records including employment confirmation, police/employment checks, qualifications, learning and development and other compliance.
- Administrations of the Learning Management System.
- Coordinating training and maintaining learning and development records.
- Provide support the Human Resources Team in recruitment and WHS related activities as required.
- Provide support to employees in relation to employment conditions as underpinned by the EBA, Guide Dogs SA/NT policy and the Fair Work Act.
- Monitor Human Resources and Volunteer Inboxes and action emails appropriately.
- Coordinate HR/Volunteer related events.
Previous experience in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration and relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline would be well regarded and a working knowledge of Fair Work principles is essential.
To be successful in this role you will possess high level skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and have previous experience in Learning Management Systems and/or Employee or Customer Management Systems. You will have excellent attention to detail, demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to establish credibility and gain the confidence of a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds. You will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to demonstrate initiative within the scope of the role.
About the Organsiation
At Guide Dogs SA/NT our reason for being is to enable a lifetime of independence, participation, inclusion and wellbeing for children and adults with vision impairment or blindness, other sensory impairment and autism through the provision of Guide Dogs, Autism Assistance Dogs and Therapy Dogs, specialist services and assistive technologies.
To access a copy of the Position Description please visit the Guide Dogs SA/NT website, www.guidedogs.org.au. For a confidential discussion please call Julie Bryksy, HR Business Partner on 08 8203 8398.
Please ensure your application addresses the requirements of the role as described in the Position Description and email it to Job.firstname.lastname@example.org. Application COB Monday 6th July 2020.
Police Clearances will required for the successful applicant.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Jul 2020
- SA - Adelaide
- $55,000 - $69,999
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Learning Management System (LMS )
Recruitment - Internal
Training and Development