Human Resources Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
St Mary Star of the Sea College (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Manager
St Mary Star of the Sea College is a Good Samaritan Education girls’ school for students from Years 7 to 12 located in Wollongong with a 147 year history. The College is a technology-rich school which encourages innovation and creativity through its IB Middle Years Program (Years 7-10), promoting Catholic Christian values through its high standard of pastoral care, and a strong commitment to collaborative teaching and learning. The College has a student population of 1100 girls and 140 staff comprised of teaching and administration staff. Applications are invited for the full-time, permanent position of Human Resources Manager.
The College is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person for the role of Human Resources Manager. This is a senior leadership role reporting directly to the CEO/Principal.
Working closely with the Principal, the Human Resources Manager contributes to collaborative decision making processes and leads in the strategic planning and evaluation of organisation goals specifically in relation to College staff.
The key accountabilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all staff selection and recruitment procedures across the organisation.
- Facilitating and overseeing the implementation of staff induction and orientation.
- Managing programs of professional development, performance reviews and mandatory training.
- Managing grievance and complaints procedures, including maintaining registers.
- Communicating with CCER and AIS and providing timely and accurate advice to the CEO/Principal on industrial relations matters.
- Managing regulation and policy compliance.
- Maintaining accuracy and currency of employment contracts.
A commitment to the ethos and mission of St Mary Star of the Sea College is essential. A detailed role description, including indicative conditions of employment, is available on the College website at www.stmarys.nsw.edu.au .
Please submit a current CV, copies of qualifications, the names and contact details of two professional referees and a completed application form (refer College website www.stmarys.nsw.edu.au) to Mr Tony Fitzgerald, Locked Bag 42, Wollongong 2500 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Child protection legislation requires the successful applicant to supply a Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Enquiries to Jane Edwards on 4228 6011. Applications close on Tuesday, 28 July 2020.
- Closing Date:
- 28 Jul 2020
- NSW - Wollongong
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Training and Development
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition