Fitzroy Island Resort (View other jobs from this organisation)
Fitzroy Island Resort is a 105 room 4-star property located 29km, and only 45 minutes from Cairns by Fast Cat. We are a locally owned and operated business and you will work closely with a supportive friendly and professional team.
We are seeking the right person to play a critical role in our business as an HR Coordinator. The successful person will report directly to the General Manager and will facilitate all HR functions for Fitzroy Island Resort. This is a commuting position from Cairns each day
- Providing HR support to all levels of the business
- HR Administration for all recruitment protocols
- Assisting with establishing and maintaining internal processes
- Assisting with the administration of performance management, on-boarding and off-boarding, recruitment and training within the business.
- Aiding with the administration of all employee HR reporting
- Supporting with the administration of employee engagement programs including property-based island inductions
- Design and implement effective training and development plans by way of a Training Needs Analysis
- Coordination of staff accommodation allocations and overall management
To be successful for this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Previous Human Resources or Recruitment administration experience.
- Possess a strong proven training background (desired but not essential)
- Ability to respond to enquiries in a professional, confidential, and efficient manner.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Positive attitude and the ability to multitask.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and team management abilities
- Possesses a strong knowledge of Australian labour legislation
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point.
- Utilizing of an HR software program ie Employment Hero would be desirable
- QLD - Fitzroy Island
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Recruitment - Internal