Head of People & Culture - [Archived Advertisement]
Aussie Broadband (View other jobs from this organisation)
Head of People & Culture
Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and punching way above our weight in the industry.
We're in business to change the telco game. We're looking for people who want to play with us, and who love our values:
- Don't be ordinary, be awesome
- Think BIG
- No BS
- Be good to people
- Have fun
Aussie Broadband views our people as the most critical part of delivering value to our customers and shareholders, and "a thriving people and culture" is one of five areas of strategic focus for us. Our engagement scores regularly sit in the 90s, and we are Certified as a Great Place to Work. Our generalist team take an "adults versus children" approach to people and culture operations, and we regard our business as family, despite our size (and growing rapidly!).
We're very shortly listing on the Australian Stock Exchange, and this role reflects our rapid growth and future operations in a listed environment.
In this role, you'll be a critical part of championing our culture, advising Senior Leaders and providing value to the Board on people matters, overseeing our people-related operations and associated risks, and advising on/implementing strategy. The team currently services 450 staff and growing, and covers recruitment, performance, learning and development, OHS, industrial relations and wellbeing functions.
What are we looking for?
- Experience managing People & Culture in a listed environment
- An interest in Disruptive HR
- An unequivocal commitment to our Values
- The ability to think innovatively and challenge existing norms to change the game.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and advanced experience in managing people and culture programs
- Broad knowledge of contemporary HR issues, practices and legislative requirements
- Leadership and the ability to develop your people to be their best
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate in Plain English and to enrol people in change
- High level computer skills, the ability to pick up new programs quickly
- An understanding of automation, and how it can enhance staff experience
- An understanding of the telco industry is desirable, but not essential
Why work for Aussie?
Recently certified as one of Australia's "Great Places To Work" - a title we are super proud of! We’ve got a fantastic organisational culture which thrives on our values. We offer discounted internet for staff and have a range of other benefits including ongoing training and development opportunities, flexible working arrangements, Paid Parental leave, Employee Assistance Program, a very hard-working coffee machine and a casual dress code.
If you are ready for your next career defining step and to play a key role in expanding this fantastic growing business... APPLY NOW!
Applications will close Monday 27 September. We'd love it if you addressed the Key Selection Criteria (see above What We're Looking For) in your application. For a copy of the full PD, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Please note a satisfactory police check is a requirement of employment.
At Aussie Broadband we see difference as our point of difference. We celebrate it, we support it, and thrive on it – because it means our staff can bring their whole selves to work, and that we can better represent our customers and community. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our stand for diversity and inclusion is just one way we can demonstrate our value of ‘Be Good to People'.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Sep 2020
- VIC - Morwell
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations
People and Culture