Junior People & Culture Business Partner - [Archived Advertisement]
Guzman Y Gomez (View other jobs from this organisation)
Junior People & Culture Business Partner
Guzman y Gomez is the fastest growing fast food brand in Australia and winner of the QSR Media Multi-Site Restaurant of the year 2020. Our mission is to reinvent fast food, delivering quality fresh food fast!
GYG is growing rapidly with 20-25 new restaurants opening a year and this is planned to increase in coming years. If you LOVE food, thrive in a fast paced environment and are passionate about developing people who are aligned with the culture of our brand, then read on!
This role will see you partner closely with our AWESOME corporate operations and restaurant management team to ensure we attract, develop and keep the very best people for GYG. In doing so, this role will see you involved in diverse range of people & culture activities across the Victorian market.
This will include but not be limited to;
- Recruiting and on-boarding great talent to join the GYG family
- Supporting development and bench planning to ensure GYG’s continued growth
- Ongoing coaching of the operations team and restaurant managers on all people related subjects
- Managing all ER and Award compliance for your region
- Supporting with exciting people & culture projects including driving engagement and implementing people systems
You will be a part of a supportive and collaborative People & Culture team based in Sydney who are available to help whenever needed. However, as a remote member of the team working from home or in one of our restaurants, it is important that you are able to work autonomously.
At GYG, culture is EVERYTHING, you have copious amounts of energy, ideas and a passion for great food, an exceptional customer experience and supporting AMAZING people. Most importantly, you LIVE our values and are a great role model for your region who can’t wait to get into a restaurant and work the line!
This will suit an experienced generalist who is solutions focused and familiar with the FMCG, Hospitality or retail industry.
Essential Requirements & Behaviours:
- Passionate about the GYG brand, with an outgoing and engaging personality
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, in a fast paced, multi-site, customer facing environment
- Experience in managing ER matters and a solid understanding of Awards/Enterprise Agreements
- Experience in partnering with operational managers
- Influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, IR or related discipline
- Comfortable with some travel and hold a valid Australian drivers license.
Now if you are COMPLETELY jumping out of your skin to apply for this role, APPLY NOW! We are a truly innovative company with an exceptional growth plan and an AMAZING culture and we can’t wait to hear from you.
Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, we intend to fill the role internally.
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Training and Development
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition