Procurement Officer's - [Archived Advertisement]
- Multiple positions available
- Full-time, ongoing opportunity
- Generous salary package and staff benefits
Power to shine
ActewAGL’s Procurement team are seeking motivated self-starters with a high level of attention to detail to join their Evoenergy/Corporate team as Procurement Officer's.
The Procurement team is responsible for managing the development and maintenance of goods and services contracts, ensuring they are legally enforceable and commercially sound. Reporting to the Manager Evoenergy/Corporate Procurement, this position will be responsible to undertake procurement activities for goods and services and the management of any resulting contracts.
The Procurement Officer portfolio of work is based upon risk, value and complexity of contracts.
Power to thrive
ActewAGL is one of the ACT’s largest employers and we’re proud to be powerfully local. We work and live in the communities we serve and partner with the organisations that make our home such a great place to live.
We’re reimagining the future of energy with the brightest minds of the nation’s capital.
We offer benefits, support and balance that few others can. At ActewAGL, you will be provided with opportunities to learn, innovate and collectively achieve more. We actively invest in our peoples’ careers so you can lead and develop, because when you grow, we grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Power to make an impact
Your day in the role:
- Keep abreast of market conditions and supplier status.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the business on procurement and contract management activities.
- Maintain a contract register for all supplier contracts.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, negotiate with suppliers and evaluate tenders and offers in conjunction with contract owners.
- Develop appropriate sourcing strategies and identify contract risks and lead contract evaluations.
- Build relationships with suppliers and lead supplier performance meetings.
- Develop Contract Management Plans and the discharge of contract duties for both parties, including monitoring supplier performance against KPIs.
- Manage contract variations and contractor claims which will include negotiations between the Evoenergy/Corporate stakeholders and suppliers.
You will need to be successful:
- A CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply, or Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Engineering or Finance.
- Established working experience (3-4 years) in a Procurement and Contract Management role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing supplier relationships with a focus on supplier performance.
- Experience in procurement processes, including tender preparation, evaluation and contract negotiation.
- Knowledge of modern supply chain concepts and supporting systems and technologies.
- High level attention to detail, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent at building strong customer and staff relationships.
We encourage you to apply now through the online portal by uploading a resume and a cover letter telling us about the key skills, experience, qualifications, and capabilities you can bring to this role.
Applications close Sunday 14th August 2022.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity you can contact Kanav Chopra, Manager Evoenergy Procurement at Kanav.email@example.com
- Closing Date:
- 14 Aug 2022
VIC - Canberra
NSW - Canberra
ACT - Canberra
- Starting from $99,000 + 15% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time